Sunday, February 05, 2006

Dad.. Miss U..

Dad.. Miss you..!!

--Susha George

Dad,


I missed you when my mom and brother tried to get me married off at the age of 18 because there was no one to look after me. I believe your presence was with me when I fought aganist all the odds and decided to continue my studies no matter what....


I missed you when I took my first job, when the rest of the world tried to discourage me by telling ‘there is nothing much you can do by working’. Your words and advices which I gathered in a short period gave me the boldness...to face all the resistance .....


I missed you on my wedding day, when I spelt my wedding vows to my partner...... tears were rolling when I realised that there is no one in this world to replace my father and when i recognised that my marriage happened as if it was no body’s business.......


And now I miss you each and every day when people accuses me, points out my inefficiencies ..... I realise better that there is no one to defend me and you are not there anymore in this world to comfort me .......


I miss you every moment and every day .......and I wonder why I didnt tell you in person atleast once ‘ that I love you more than any other person in this world’?


Love..

2 Comments:

At Mon Feb 06, 12:13:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear,

Excellent Writing Dear Sushaji....

Kannuakale Eaaran Anayicha Best Varikal....

Expecting more creations from you.

With Love,
Prashanth,
prasanthk15@yahoo.com

 
At Sat Feb 25, 01:42:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear susha ,


u have taken out a wonderful theme....

to show one 's love at th right time , certainly within a life ends......

becaz this life is unpredictable !!!

congrads frm

Girija Menon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home